Friday, 4 November 2016

My first collaboration with Zaful






I am so excited to share this blog post today, focusing on an amazingly affordable store, 'Zaful'. I was more than happy to collaborate with this brand upon receiving an email allowing me to select items that suit my style. In fact, I was so in love with all of Zaful's items I could have spent hours browsing their site!


Affordable clothing is something I am passionate about. If you want to look a million dollars for a fraction of the price, Zaful is the store for you with all the latest trends covered at incredible prices.







GET THE LOOK 

*Dress: Zaful, £25
*Sunglasses: Zaful, £4
Cardigan: New Look, (sale £7)

Zaful aren't short of anything you may need, stocking the trendiest clothes, head turning accessories and shoes you can't help but add to your basket. Finding a killer outfit has never been so easy with Zaful. They also stock all the useful extras such as swimwear, activewear and if you have a special occasion, Zaful have a hand-picked premium collection.

My experience with Zaful

When I received these products from Zaful, I was very impressed with the packaging, they clearly take time and care to seal everything properly and it all arrived in perfect condition. I was very excited to open the parcels and the first thing I noticed was the quality of the material. Some satin dresses can be very thin and flimsy, but this one feels like quality, thick material giving the illusion of a high end item, but obviously at a high street price. Amazing!

This dress is the perfect nude colour, and from its shimmer, it can give off a slight rose gold tone in the sunlight. It ticks all the boxes for this autumns trends, being sweet satin and off the shoulder. Although now it's getting too cold to wear a dress alone, I paired it with this super fluffy and cosy cardigan from New Look for a daytime look. Swap this kind of style jacket for a faux fur coat paired with some sky high heels to nail this as an evening look.

I can't get enough of these sunglasses! I was sceptical about the quality when ordering them as they were SO well priced at $4.49, so around just under £4. But, you honestly would never know. They're as good as sunglasses you pay a decent amount for, so a definite style steal. I also love how they're mirrored but don't seem to attract my fingerprints all over the lenses, unlike some Primark pairs I've bought where I'm continuously rubbing off smudges!

If you're anything like me and live for sales, Zaful currently have 85% off selected lines. So, if you are looking for some style steals to update your wardrobe ready for the upcoming party season without breaking the bank, then look no further!

If you sign up to their email, you can also receive promotions and discounts! What are you waiting for... Check out their website!

My next post will be reviewing another item from Zaful, so keep an eye out!

Happy Friday! Have a lovely weekend everyone!

*A big thank you to Zaful for sending me these amazing items! 

34 comments:

  1. Pretty dress. Thank you for your comment. xoxoxo

    www.toksblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awsome with that hat, congrats on colab :D

    Have a wonderful week, xx

    d'star

    *d'star*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you lovely! Have a great week yourself :)

      Delete
  3. I love the dress! The material looks so nice and looks so nice with the coat

    S x | SHELISES WORLD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet! The coat is so warm too :)

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous outfit - and so well priced (even the New Look cardi!)
    You're like the queen of bargain glam (in that you couldn't tell the clothes were cheap of course!

    xx
    https://oliviaemily.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Yes that cardi was such a bargain! Haha thank you that's such a compliment, I love finding good sale items! :)

      Delete
  5. This is so beautiful! You look gorgeous!

    xo,
    Gem+Elli | gemandelli.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so great when you get to collaborate with a brand you truly love. That dress looks so cute on you and I love how you styled it with that fuzzy cardigan :)

    Mili | Sharmtoaster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, I was so excited to find out about Zaful they sell such affordable and stylish stuff! :) Thank you! :)

      Delete
  7. I love zaful! I am actually wearing a cardigan by them right now! It will be on my blog next week :)

    michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great aren't they! :) Amazing, I'll be sure to check out your post!

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous, lady! Love the sunnies!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard so much about Zaful, the items you got are gorgeous!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've got some great stuff! Thank you :)

      Delete
  10. Love the dress, so pretty!
    Have a great weekend, love!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow ! I'm completely in love with your outfit babe ! Perfect from head to toes ♡

    The Little Fashionette

    ReplyDelete
  12. So amazing look! Do you want to be friends with me on bloglovin? If yes, just follow my blog there, I'll follow your blog back!!! https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous dress, the colour is really beautiful

    http://technicolor-heart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the dress...
    Zaful have so many beautiful pieces...
    Love this post
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. ohmygosh, you're absolutely stunning! I love your style - and, yes, the dress is gorgeous.

    mia // https://okaaythen.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, so nice dress. Loved your look.
    http://tipsoye.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi everyone!!!

    I'm so excited share this testimony here about how i got my ex husband back after a break up. I'm Clara 28 yr old from USA, Am a woman who love and cherish my husband more than any other thing you can imagine on earth continent. My husband was so lovely and caring after 3 years of marriage he was seriously ill and the doctor confirm and said he has a kidney infection that he needed a kidney donor, that was how I start searching for who can help, doctor has given me a periodic hour that he will live just 24 hours left, that was how I ask the doctor if I can be of help to my husband that was how he carried out the text, the confirming was successful, I was now having this taught that since 3 years now we got married I have not be able to get pregnant can I be able to get bring again? That was the question I ask the doctor, he never answer his response was did you want to lost your husband? I immediately reply no I can't afford to lose him. After the operation my husband came back to live and was healthy I was also OK with the instruction given to me by the doctor, after 3 months my husband came home with another lady telling me, that is our new wife that will give us kids and take care of us, that was how I was confused and started crying all day, that was how my husband ran away with his new wife cleanable. Since then I was confuse don't know what to do that was how I went back to the doctor and tell him everything, he told me that, this is not just an ordinary it must be a spiritual problem that was how he gave me this Email: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com that I should tell he all my problem that he can help that was how i contacted he and I do as instructed. After 28 hours and I have done what he ask me to do, my husband start searching for me and went back to the doctor, that was how we well settle he also told me not to worry that I will get pregnant, this month making it the fifth Month I contacted he am now 3 months pregnant. These great spell cater is a great man,
    if you have any kind of problem you can contact him here on his
    Email: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com or call him +2348160153829
    Save Your Crumbling Relationship
    http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/725/523/869/

    ReplyDelete